Introduction An exciting career opportunity for a seasoned Conveyancing Secretary is urgently available within a prominent Law Firm based in Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria! This firm is well-established with a national footprint, offering job security and career growth opportunities. Desired Experience & Qualification In order to be considered, the following is required:
• Minimum 3 to 5+ years’ Conveyancing experience (Transfers and Bonds, registration and cancellation) in a legal practice
• Must be computer literate, knowledge of conveyancing and bonds related software essential
• Experience in transfers and bonds, all major banks, essential
• Ability to work independently and to effectively manage high volumes of work
• Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients in a professional and effective manner
• MUST be fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Relevant Qualifications highly recommended Package & Remuneration Market related – negotiable, depending on experience Interested? Please submit detailed and updated CV in MS Word format ASAP! Kindly take note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Only RSA citizens need apply for this position – must be fluent in Afrikaans and English! Should you not receive any feedback within 14 days of application, please consider your application unsuccessful. We may however keep your CV on our database to contact you again should another suitable opportunity become available. Should you prefer not to be contacted for other opportunities, please clearly state so on your application. By applying for this position, you grant us permission to access your personal information. For more information or to apply directly, please visit our web site.