- Reference Number : refs/014841
- Directorate : Pharmacy
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R211 509.00- R238 260 .00 per annum (plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. E.M. Malatji. Tel. no. (011) 278 7636
- Grade 12 plus Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification and registered with the SAPC as Pharmacist Assistant. Recordkeeping skills, interpersonal skills and computer skills. Basic qualification accredited with the South African Pharmacy Council. Assistant and proof of current registration. Experience in the public sector will be an advantage, Comprehensive knowledge of government regulation and policies. Computer literacy (MS word, MS excel, Power point) including Rx solution. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical process, record keeping and basic knowledge of drug supply management. Good problem solving and interventional skill, interpersonal skills, and be able to work in a team. Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic to contribute to pharmaceutical Service in the public sector.
- The incumbent will work under direct/indirect supervision of the pharmacist. Providing high quality pharmaceutical care. Reading, compounding and preparations of legal prescriptions according to legal requirements. Dispensing of medicine and Providing information to patients to promote health. Stock control management. And distribution of medicine according to the standard operating procedures. Pre-packing of medicine, compounding and preparation of non-sterile or sterile Medicine according to standard operating procedures and legal requirements. Ordering And distribution of pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceuticals. Distribution of stock to Demanders and receiving of stock. Wards round and reporting. Administration and Good housekeeping in the pharmacy. Performing of after-hours service when required. Participate in the implementation of the National core standards and ensure compliance with the six health priority standards. Perform all other duties delegated by supervisor or manager
- NB: The application must be submitted on new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed in full. applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Department are encouraged to request certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents from shortlisted candidates only which may be submitted to HR on or before the day of the interview. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful The appointed employee will be subjected to an OHS Medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 APPLICATIONS: Applicant may apply online at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Bertha Gxowa Hospital