- Reference Number : refs/014859
- Directorate : JHB Health District (ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 571 242.00
- Enquiries : Enquiries : Mrs. Lombuso Matlala Tel: 011 472 7665 Cell: 079 517 0544
- A Basic R425 Qualification (I.E. Diploma/ Degree in Nursing) or equivalent Qualification that allows registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse. Registration with SANC as Professional Nurse and proof of current registration. A Post-Basic Nursing Qualification with duration of at least One year, accredited with the SANC in one of the specialties referred to in the glossary of terms. A Minimum of 9 Years; Appropriate/ recognizable experience in Nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with SANC in General Nursing. At Least 5 Years of the Period referred to above must be appropriate/ Recognizable Experience in the Specific specialty after obtaining the 1 Year Post Basic Qualification in the relevant specialty. Human Resource Management; Leadership, Organizational, decision making and problem-solving skills; Sound Knowledge of Public Service Policies, Code of Conduct, Team Building and Policy Formulation. Computer Literacy.
- To Ensure that a Comprehensive Nursing Treatment and Care Service is delivered to patients in a cost effective, efficient, and Equitable manner by the facility. To Ensure compliance to professional and ethical standards at all Times. Promote quality of nursing care as directed by the professional Scope of practice and standards as determined by relevant health facilities. Facilitate provision of a comprehensive package of service at PHC Level and ensure that the unit Adheres to the principles of Batho Pele. Ensure effective implementation of service and quality improvement plans, occupational health, and safety as well as quality assurance programs Etc. Ensure compliance with clinical protocols, norms, and standards within the clinic. Adhere to Office of Health Compliance Standards and ensure effective achievement on ministerial priorities, Ideal clinic, and support PHC re-Engineering program implementation. Ensure management and control of human, financial and material resources. Monitor utilization of budget to ensure that the clinic functions within the allocated budget. Supervise and Monitor staff performance in accordance with performance management and development system (PMDS); Develop and Implement staff training Plan. Attend to Grievances of staff and administer discipline and ensure that absenteeism and abscondment of staff is effectively controlled. Ensure submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. General administration duties and management Soft Skills Is Mandatory.
- NOTE. The completed signed new Z83 must be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY and at least three (3) contactable references quoting the relevant reference number. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence to submit certified qualification will be communicated to short-listed candidates only. Applications should be emailed to SubDistrictABCEF.JobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Write reference number as subject in your email. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : DISCOVERERS CHC